Thank you for your interest in hosting an event at Quay. Our intimate waterfront location offers a memorable and impressive experience for your guests.
We're committed to making the process smooth and enjoyable by responding quickly to all inquiries and offering transparent, competitive pricing.
Quay is available for private and semi-private indoor and outdoor events of all kinds, for groups of up to 70 people (indoor/outdoor) or 50 people (indoor only). We offer packages for corporate functions, birthdays and retirement celebrations, bridal and baby showers, wedding and engagement parties, holidays and graduations. We do not charge a reservation or booking fee; we simply require a minimum food and beverage spend, which varies depending on the day and time of your event. Valet parking is available for your guests.
We will work with you to craft the right menus for your occasion in accordance with your budget. We can provide formats ranging from informal buffets to passed hors d'oeuvres and seated, plated dinners. A list of hors d'oeuvre options with pricing is available for download.
Representative entree choices currently featured for fall include:
- Tagliatelle with Basil, Egg Yolk and Butternut Squash Cream (Add Pancetta or Grilled Chicken)
- Roasted Baby Potato and Chicken Roulade with Garlic and Lemon Aioli
- Seared Sea Bass with Fresh Tarragon, Bulgur Pilaf and Baby Carrots
- Risotto with Cremini Mushroom, Saffron and Parmesan
- Sliced Beef Tenderloin with Chimichurri Sauce, Roasted Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus
- Baffoni Farm Brick Chicken Breast with Spiced Couscous, Roasted Fall Vegetables and Mint Pesto
- Colossal Lump Crab Cake with Lemon Caper Sauce, Spanakopita Tart and Arugula Salad
- Individual Mezze Board featuring House-Made Dips and Spreads, Grilled Halloumi Cheese, Lamb and Beef Meatballs and Fennel Salad